A NOTE ON SHIPPING CHARGES
All Palm Orders placed before March 9th, 2023 will receive low flat rate shipping of $14.95 for commercial addresses and $19.95 for residential addresses, per order, regardless of quantity. This will be a separate charge not reflected in the shopping cart. Standard UPS rates will apply to orders placed after March 9th (5 PM ET).
Palm fronds are perfect for any type of arrangement. Clean and easy to arrange, each bag of Mediterranean Palm includes eight, unstripped palm fronds, 16" to 18" in height. Can also be used as processional palm fan. Just right for the choir, children's procession, or worship leaders.
• Most importantly, keep cool, 45-50 degrees, and do not freeze
• To keep your palm strips fresh, do NOT open the plastic bags until you are ready to hand the palm strips out to the congregation.
• Keep sealed bags in a cool area. A florist, restaurant or convenience store may have a large refrigerated space you can store the palms in until Palm Sunday.
• If you are not refrigerating your palms, you should open each box and take three or four UNOPENED plastic bags of palm out of the box. This is because when palms are enclosed in plastic and packed, heat may begin to build up in the box between the plastic bags. Any perishable plant material will begin to break down in the presence of heat.
• By taking the bags out of the boxes, you allow air to circulate more freely around the bags left in the box, which keeps the palms cooler and fresher.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. When will my palm shipment arrive?
A. Approximately 3-10 days prior to Palm Sunday. To ensure your palm arrives fresh shipments are scheduled according to your UPS or USPS zone.
Q. Why can’t you tell me the exact date?
A. As you can imagine with the thousands of orders to fill and ship in one week’s time, our supplier unfortunately can’t provide tracking information. This is why we confirm every order with you and our supplier.